Deciding on the best stroller for you is no easy task, but you managed to wade through the endless reviews, debates, and articles to decide upon the Uppababy stroller. Uppababy makes wonderful strollers that are durable and suitable for babies or toddlers.
Pleased with your purchase, you take it out for a spin, only to realize on your return home that you can’t fold the stroller. No matter how hard you try or the method you use, you find yourself standing on your street or garden with a stroller that just won’t go down.
Panic starts to set in. How can you use the stroller if you can’t fold it? Will you ever be able to use your car, or are you now destined only to walk these streets with a stroller that never folds? You wonder how others manage to do this, and before you know it, you are a frustrated and upset ball on the ground.
Well, no more! Today we are here with the answers that you need. We have detailed step-by-step guides below to help you fold your stroller with ease. We cover the different Uppababy models, so everyone is covered. Just sit back, relax, and prepare to fold your stroller!
How to fold Uppababy stroller
As we mentioned briefly before, there are a few different Uppababy stroller models, and they fold in slightly different ways. Before folding your stroller or following any of our steps below, check which model you have.
You can usually find the stroller's model name on the stroller itself or in your user manual. Your user manual will also have step-by-step guides, often with pictures, detailing how to fold your stroller. Check the manual and follow these steps carefully to fold your stroller successfully.
If you have misplaced your manual, you can download a free copy to keep at all times. To find the manual, simply search for the model of your stroller followed by ‘user manual,’ and pdf versions should appear for you to download. We recommend downloading a copy anyway to ensure that you always have one handy if needed!
Now, let’s get into folding your stroller. Simply scroll until you see your stroller and follow our step-by-step guides to folding them successfully!
Folding the Uppababy Vista Stroller
The Vista is a popular choice for those with toddlers, not just due to the range of features, but the storage capacity too! Thankfully, once empty, folding your Vista stroller is a breeze. Just follow our steps below.
- Initiate the brakes.
- Next, press the button on the handlebar, lengthening its limits.
- Check the stroller stays upright when folded and that the seat is facing forward.
- Then, push the release triggers. Pull the stroller upwards until it folds up.
- Place one hand on the handlebar and another on the rear leg while it folds.
- To finish, fold the stroller until the left latch engages.
And just like that, the stroller is folded! You might find it easier to enlist a second pair of hands the first few times until you are familiar with all the triggers and buttons.
Folding the Uppababy G-Luxe Stroller
The G-Luxe stroller is ideal for those after a lightweight and fashionable stroller. In three simple steps, you can fold your stroller into a compact size!
- Initiate the grey-colored button found under the right-facing handle.
- Next, keep your finger on the button and tug the grey trigger towards you, unlocking the lock settings.
- With the stroller in an upright position, drag the front wheels to face the handlebar. Don’t push or move the handlebar, and the stroller will stand once the latch is pinned in place.
Another easy stroller to fold away! Just don’t move or push the handlebar at the end, or the stroller won’t fold as intended.
Folding the Uppababy G-Link 2 Stroller
The double stroller features a mechanized umbrella and room for two but isn’t always the easiest to fold. Thankfully, you can follow our five steps below to fold the stroller into a more compact size to handle.
- Initiate the brake.
- Next, hold the middle grey handle and press the grey button.
- Turn the handle upwards, allowing the stroller to fold up.
- Then, take the front wheels and pull them so that it folds in your direction. Continue to do this until the fold latch on both sides is engaged.
- Your stroller is now folded!
That wasn’t as hard as you first thought, was it? Once folded, your G-Link 2 can stand on its own and be carried easily, thanks to the carrier strap provided!
Folding the Uppababy Cruz Stroller
The Cruz stroller offers fantastic portability and a baby carrier that's ideal for traveling. With so many colors to choose from too, your unique style can be showcased with ease. Another easy thing is folding the stroller. Just follow the four steps below to have your stroller folded in no time!
- Start by initiating the brakes.
- Next, raise the handlebar to its highest limit.
- Then discharge the triggers and rotate the stroller towards you and then to the ground.
- The stroller will then fold! For an even more compact fold, extend the leg rest too.
And just like that, your stroller is folded! The Cruz stroller is easy to fold; just empty all the storage pockets before folding!
Folding the Uppababy Minu Stroller
The stylish Minu stroller folds up easily and is perfect for those craving a portable stroller. Compared to the other strollers, it's an easy one to fold, with just two steps! Check them out below.
- Shutting off the rear wheel will allow you to slide and bush the handlebars button.
- The stroller will then collapse, reducing to a third of its usual size.
See how easy it is? In no time at all, your stroller will be folded! Remember to empty the stroller (and any other stroller) before folding it for an easy experience!
Folding the Uppababy Alta Stroller
The lightweight stroller can remain upright after folding without needing to lean on anything! It takes a few more steps than others, but it's still a fairly simple process. Just follow the steps below to fold your Alta stroller.
- Place the brakes on to stop the stroller from moving.
- Next, set the stroller's seat to face forwards so the stroller can stand once folded.
- Locate the button on the handlebar and push it to expand to the highest limit.
- Then, use your index finger to release the side triggers. The stroller will now start to fold.
- At the same time, bunch the handle and hind legs, allowing the stroller to compact together.
- Watch the stroller fold until the left latch locks.
And just like that, the stroller is folded! Some people find a second pair of hands helpful the first few times, but once you have located all triggers and buttons, it's a breeze to fold!
Folding the Uppababy G-Lite Stroller
The G-Lite is one of Uppababy’s lightest strollers and folds into a compact size, making it the ideal choice for those after a compact folding stroller. It folds easily in just four steps listed below!
- Initiate the grey button underneath the right side handle.
- Next, release both side triggers simultaneously.
- Pull up the front wheels into an upright position if they aren’t already. Don’t pull the handlebar at this point, or the stroller won’t stand after folding.
- Check the latch pins are in position, and the stroller will successfully fold.
Once folded, you can store the stroller standing up or place it lying down if it's easier for you. Thanks to its compact size, it can be stored virtually anywhere!
And just like that, we have come to the end of our stroller journey today! As you can see, all Uppababy strollers fold slightly differently but shouldn’t take you too long once you have mastered the art! Be sure to check your user manual for any other tips and tricks and fold the stroller correctly.